Adults and kids alike will love the Sunsella bento style, 3-compartment lunch box. Perfect for on-the-go salads and snack food storage for school or the office.
Healthy and nutritious meal planning is simple with this multi-use, leak proof container. Create stress free mornings by packing and storing lunch and leftovers in the fridge ready to go or freeze for using later.
Save space and have your entire lunch in one separated container, with no need for multiple sandwich bags or single use disposable containers.
Features 3 different sized sections to fit a multitude of food options and combinations. Top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Guaranteed Leak free or your money back.
Available on Amazon here.
Can it fit a whole sandwich?
Yes, most standard sized bread will fit as the main section is 5 x 5 x 2 inches.
Does it Leak anywhere?
No, we have fitted a full 3 compartment seal, which locks in any leaks both from between sections and to the outside.
Are they stackable for storing?
Yes, the containers will nest together without lids, or sit on top of each other with the lids on.
Can this be used in the Microwave?
Yes, the container can be used in the microwave, we recommend not using the lid for more than 2 minutes, although the base can be used for longer cooking times, and always leave a gap for steam to escape.
Are they freezer and Dishwasher safe?
Yes, top rack dishwasher safe and can be used in the freezer.
Will this fit in a lunch bag?
Yes, this container will fit in most standard lunch bags, please check lunch-bag dimensions before purchase though. The container size is: 9 x 6.5 x 2.2 inches.
How many boxes come in a set?
Containers are sold individually
Use & Care Instructions
To get the most out of your Sunsella leak-proof container we recommend:
Leak-proof lid function:
- To close: Place lid on base, press down firmly around entire edge and compartment divider before closing clips, this will ensure the leak-proof seal functions correctly.
- To open: Unlatch all clips, use one clip to lift lid and release the leak-proof seal to allow for easy removal from base.
- For best results soak after use. Hand wash lid where possible or top rack dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn stains or grease from plastic, a white vinegar and water soak can be used followed by a wash and rinse or alternatively a baking soda and water mix is also great for cleaning plastic and rubber.
- Store without lid to prevent any smells.
- For freezer use, allow room for ice expansion and let food defrost slightly before removing lid to prevent damage to the container.
- Do not exceed 2 minutes in the microwave when reheating food using the base and lid. (Base may be used separately for longer reheating times)
- Do not close clips – Place lid loosely on an angle so all compartments are vented allowing steam to escape.
- Do not microwave empty containers, product is intended for reheating purposes only. (Do not use for cooking)