Spiced Blackberry & Apple Ice Pop Recipe
This tasty blackberry pop is chocked full of body-loving nutrients. Because blackberries are so dark in color, they contain a very high concentration of cancer-fighting antioxidants. Not to mention that they, as well as the apples in this recipe, are an excellent source of fiber. Top it off with cinnamon and ginger, which help to fight harmful bacteria in the body, and you've got a winning combination!
Yield: 21 fl oz (6 Mighty Pops)
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cup no-sugaradded apple juice
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 1/3 cup plain dairy or soy yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
Blend ingredients until chunky or smooth, as desired. Pour into molds and freeze for 6+ hours.